[NEW] Populate Your Non-Conformances With More Information
Release 6.7 aims to provide your team with even greater visibility, ensuring information is readily available at their fingertips any time, anywhere. Amongst a list of new features and improvements, you’ll be excited to hear we’ve also included the ability to pull captured requirement information into your Non-Conformance window.
Whether it’s a Score, Tag, Observation or Input Field, simply configure this option within the template settings to ensure everyone is prepared to handle any issues or incidents raised.
[NEW] Be Confident Root Causes Are Captured & Evidenced
Choose to make your Root Cause fields mandatory, forcing users to record any important information before submitting the Non-Conformance for review.
[NEW] Manage Preventative Actions Your Way
The preventative action field can now be disabled or made mandatory, allowing you to determine the right approach and eliminate any potential non-conformities.
[NEW] Hassle Free Time Tracking
A ‘Time Taken’ column has been added to the Auditor Statistics page, which will tally the amount of time the assessor has spent conducting. We have also added a number of filters to the page. This gives you the ability to filter down and see, for example, how much time has been dedicated to a particular asset.
Executive Report Improvements
A list of new and exciting Executive Report capabilities have also been included in this release:
- View reports on a per requirement basis for any audits that were conducted on the same template.
- Hide requirements/sections on the executive report.
- Customize the Executive Report PDF heading.
- Customize the titles of the summaries within the Executive Report.
- Update to the format of your Recommendation table.
- Categories now included in the Non-Conformance table.
Bug Fixes 🐜 :
- Android – Negative symbol wasn’t displayed on the numerical input field.
- Android – The issue with schedules duplicating has been fixed.
- Improvement to submission flow on Android.
- iOS – Bug, where the calendar selector would appear on a numerical input field, has been resolved.
- Fixes for order of scoring scheme – will now hold the order defined on the Scoring Scheme builder across all platforms.
- Styling fixes on the categories page and template builder.