What’s New in Release 7.6?
Based on valuable customer feedback, we’ve made some major improvements to make the issue management experience faster, easier & more effective.
[NEW] Draft Non-Conformances
Place a NC in Draft status, requiring approval before it’s published or actioned. Choose to notify the assignee when the NC is in Draft, or when it’s published, the choice is yours.
[NEW] Manage Issues Before Assessment Submission
Notify the assignee of a NC before the assessment has been submitted, accelerating issue resolution times.
[NEW] Non-Conformance Approval
Similar to our assessment approval levels, you can now configure multiple levels of approval for a NC or Task, allowing you to dictate the approver for each level.
[NEW] Additional NC & CA Fields
Configure additional fields for both NCs and Corrective Actions enterprise-wide, with the ability to make mandatory as required.
- Show a “Days Remaining” countdown besides the NC due date on the NC list
- Enable CAPA attachment description fields and make mandatory if necessary
- Show an NC reopened count on the NC list
- Choose to update a NC due date automatically when the status is updated, for example, once the NC has been put into Review, the due date can automatically extend
- Customize your notification settings, selecting which users should be notified of a reopened NC
- When using Bulk Close on Draft / Open NCs, the closing comment can be selected from a dropdown list
- Bug fixes 🐞